We have a very simple goal: when someone contacts us to ask for help with any kind of technology, we say “Sure, hold on and I’ll put you through to the right person.” We understand that technology can be complicated and confusing, we help you get it working as you want and expect.
Who we are and what we do
Orca is essentially a local family run business which prides itself on the services and quality we provide to our clients. We realise you have a choice of providers to get your internet from, and this keeps us on our toes to maintain our network as the fastest, most robust provider in our coverage area in the Overstrand.
- To provide reliable fast internet
- multiple breakout points, so no single point of failure,
- backup links,
- break out onto fibre at the closest possible point.
- To provide a service we can be proud of
- not only connectivity, but all your technology needs
- To support our local communities
- free hotspot services in our active areas,
- packages with substantial discounts for those within our coverage areas who look after our communities,
- sponsorship of community facilities (such as schools and sports grounds) within our coverage areas.
- To constantly improve and introduce beneficial technologies and services to our customers
- we now have a fully functional VM (Virtual Machine) capable mini-datacentre within our Stanford offices
Our staff are like family, our customers are like friends, and as a business we’re proud of the work we do and our contribution to where we work and live. To our customers, thank you for your support. To those considering using us, we look forward to making your use of technology less complicated in this ever more technologically reliant world.
– Steve, Simon and Team Orca
Our coverage includes the towns, surrounds and farms of
- De Kelders
- Pearly Beach
- Pringle Bay
- Sandies Glen
- Walker Bay